Saturday, November 21, 2009

GO BUCKS!!!

Ohio State Buckeye Theme Wedding
Credits: Raya Carlisle Photography (3), Ariel Yve (3), Artisan Events, Michelle Mospens, My Personal Artist, Zoeica Images.com, Corbin Gurkin, Corbin Gurkin Photography, Orchard Cove Photography, Tim McDermitt Photography, Hank's Cheesecakes, St. Louis, The Knot


Today is the big game between The Ohio State University and Michigan University. If you are a true OSU fan you know the importance of this game. I am a Buckeye fan and my husband is a fan and graduated from OSU, but do not know if I would have incorporated it into my wedding. I think that this wedding looks very elegant, but with a bit of whimsy. It shows their true spirit of being Buckeyes.
O-H-I-O......Go Bucks!!!!

found  here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.