- Some designers are now creating dresses that you can detach certain parts of the dress to make it look totally different from ceremony to reception.
- Check out sample or clearance sales for another dress that is within your budget.
- Check out wedding website for another brides dress that was worn once. You might be able to find a great deal on dress that you might be able to alter cheaply.
- Ask your local wedding shop. They might work a deal with you if you either have purchased your wedding dress or your bridesmaids dresses there.
- Ask a friend, your mom or a local seamstress to make your reception dress cheaply.
Here is my wedding gown with my lace jacket that I wore for the ceremony. I loved the long train and all of the lace.