Friday, December 5, 2008

I Got Stuff To Do

As time is beginning to wind down towards the big day, my list of craft projects is starting to mount up. With all the stuff I want to do for the holidays, I am sure some of my craft projects will be last minute. I am going to try to get some of them done soon. Here are some of the things that I need to so:
  • Paint monogram on to aisle runner.
  • Decorate flower girl basket.
  • Make cake topper.
  • Make bridesmaids gifts.
  • Create the wedding program.
  • Make veil.
  • Make initial door decorations for the ceremony.
  • Make unity candle.

With all of these projects..I am going to give Martha Stewart a run for her money. What projects are you doing for your wedding?

1 comment:

TBB said...

Ooo door decorations are a good idea, I may have to add that to my list to things to do as well!