Bridesmaids,Hostesses and Flower Girl
- Bags--My mom found a great deal on these bags months before the wedding. There were regularly $3.00 a piece. When my mom found them they were $.50,even better they were in my wedding colors. My mom bought every one that was there, so I gave them to all of my hostess, bridesmaids and flower girl.
- Flip flops-- I decorated flip flops for the bridesmaids and flower girl to wear at the reception. In some of the photos that I will post later about the wedding you will see that they were definitely wore to dance the night away. Need help with flip flops for your bridesmaids, let me know.
- Jewelry--Bought on eBay for a really great price. I had talked about in a previous post. My bridesmaids and flower really loved it. I initially did not want my bridesmaids that were wearing halters to wear the necklace that I got them, but after I saw how nice it looked I let them wear it.
- Other items I got from the Dollar Spot at Micheal's Craft Store. I purchased notebooks and bookmarks with their initials on it and placed it each of their bags.
- Mirrors--I purchased mirrors for my hostess. I found them for $.75 a piece. Here is where I found them.
- Groomsmen-- What else, but customize shot glasses with each of their names on them. Here is where I found them. They were cost effective and were shipped really quickly. I kinda of order them kinda of late, but was happy that they arrived the morning of my rehearsal dinner. We also gave them their ties to where at the wedding. I found all the men's ties on eBay.
- Ring Bearer and Ushers--Since there were children we gave them their ties and Easter baskets since I did get married the day before Easter.