Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Trends

As so many brides get ready for their big day, each year there are new trends. From what I have been reading, some of these trends do not look so new, tell me what you think. Here is the 2010, trend for the week....

Backyard Weddings-- I think that part of this is due to the economy. It more economical. A backyard wedding, can create an intimate mood and allows for the whole family to get involved. I thought of this option when I was planning my wedding, but everyone told me that I was crazy. The idea kinda went out of the window when we changed the month of the wedding from October to April. Below are some ideas of what you can do at your backyard wedding.
 

 
 

For more resources on how to plan your backyard wedding, check out Life123 and  Brides.com .

    No comments: