Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blog, Blog, Blog


I am new to the blogging game. The only reason that I got into was because, I was looking on line for aisle runners and one of the searches that came up was Heather's, Road to the Aisle blog. I was so inspired by her, I decided to talk about my own wedding experience. As I searched more I discovered other wedding blogs that gave me more inspiration. I have a list of the blogs, located under Bride Blogs, of the blogs that I read at least once a week. All of these pages give me a little bit something to think about, research or to apply to my own life or wedding planning. I hope that you find some inspiration from them to.
I have also noticed on these websites that these ladies are tagging each other. It reminds me of a school yard game..but sometimes you need to feel like a kid again to relieve some of the stress of life and wedding planning. I have read that there are some rules to this game. I want to try my hand at tagging, here are my rules.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 things that you look forward to about your wedding.
3. Tag 1 new person to keep it going.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I have already tagged In this Instance..we will see what happens.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I posted mine!!

Erica said...

Welcome! I'm fairly new too... :-)

CaliOC said...

What a great idea! I haven't played tag in so long -- consider yourself tagged!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.