Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blog, Blog, Blog


I am new to the blogging game. The only reason that I got into was because, I was looking on line for aisle runners and one of the searches that came up was Heather's, Road to the Aisle blog. I was so inspired by her, I decided to talk about my own wedding experience. As I searched more I discovered other wedding blogs that gave me more inspiration. I have a list of the blogs, located under Bride Blogs, of the blogs that I read at least once a week. All of these pages give me a little bit something to think about, research or to apply to my own life or wedding planning. I hope that you find some inspiration from them to.
I have also noticed on these websites that these ladies are tagging each other. It reminds me of a school yard game..but sometimes you need to feel like a kid again to relieve some of the stress of life and wedding planning. I have read that there are some rules to this game. I want to try my hand at tagging, here are my rules.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 things that you look forward to about your wedding.
3. Tag 1 new person to keep it going.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I have already tagged In this Instance..we will see what happens.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I posted mine!!

Erica said...

Welcome! I'm fairly new too... :-)

CaliOC said...

What a great idea! I haven't played tag in so long -- consider yourself tagged!