Monday, October 6, 2008

Bridal Workout

Well, I am trying to keep up with this healthy bride thing, but it is alot of work. A couple of month ago I started the 100 Push-up Challenge. It really was not working for me and I fell off the wagon. I have sinse received some good work out advise from An Excited Bride (who looks great) and has inspired me again. I have been hitting the gym 3 days per week and attending a dance class another day. I have been really working my arms and back on the machines at the gym and have even started jogging for 10 minutes while working out on the treadmill. Wish me luck!! How is your workout going? Have any bridal workout advise?

1 comment:

Joyce B. said...

well i join weightwatchers and the gym at my job so there would be nothing getting of my way of sexy kitten-ness! i workout out 4-5days a week. 15-30mins cardio and strength train on different parts of my body. so far so good!
http://lifeadventureandjoy.blogspot.com/