Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bang, Bang...Scan, Scan

If the wild west was like this, then this would be how I felt when the Broomjumpinggroom and I went to Target to begin our wedding registry last Saturday. I had the scanning gun and was whipping it out like I was at a shoot out at the O'K Corale. I scanned items that I thought we would need and items that I just plain wanted. The Broomjumpinggroom thought that I was scanning to much, but my thought process was to give the guest more options to choose from.

We registered at the following stores:
  • Target
  • Wal-Mart
  • Macy's
  • Crate and Barrel (going to their registry party in February)
  • Lowes

I think that covers it all. A little something for the Broomjumpinggroom and a lot for me. He will be happy in the end with all my scanning, since we will receive some great gifts for our wedding. Where are you registry for our wedding?

TIP: If you do not have time to go to the store and create a registry, many stores offer it on-line. Most of the time you get a better selection of items in the store, than on-line.

No comments: