Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Love Ebay

I love eBay. I have been going over what type of jewelry to give my bridesmaids for the wedding. Everything that I looked at was to expensive. I had resolved myself to making them some jewelry. I had even bought some beads and jewelry supplies to make them. Then early last week I was looking on eBay and found some jewelry sets, with earrings and necklaces, for $4.99 and the person had 7 sets, which covers all my bridesmaids and maid of honor. Of course I bought all of them. I purchased my matron of honor a set that was similar to theirs on eBay for $8.00. This was a great fine. Go eBay!! I am not going to post pictures of them since my bridesmaids read my blog and I want it to be a surprise. One more thing off of my list. Now I just have to return the supplies that I bought to make the bridesmaids jewelry and get my money back...my whole $5.00.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Yay!! My mom found the gifts for my bridesmaids, different sets of pearl necklaces (and I think earrings too)-- but we paid a lot more than you did :(. I didn't get a chance to tell her to try looking online first!!

Angela said...

Thats awesome! Congrats on the great deal!

TBB said...

Great finds! I thought I was the only one in love with Ebay lol. I got 3 Pashminas for $15 for my BMs, and so much more stuff it's ridiculous!!!

zoliepup said...

How funny. I just told someone on Weddingbee to check out ebay for jewelry.

There are some great deals, especially on vintage stuff. You just have to keep your eyes wide open and good things are there!