Sunday, January 25, 2009

DIY:Petal Cones




Petal cones are completed. The cones will be given to guest, probably 1 per couple or 1 per person, when they enter the ceremony. I would like my guest to throw the petals when we take our walk down the aisle after being introduced as the Mr & Mrs. They were really simple to make. Here is what you need:










  • petal cone template

  • decorative paper or vellum paper

  • double sided tape

  • scissors or a shape cutter


On the template you can change the names, quote, font and colors to anything that you want. It did not take me long to make them. One day I printed them and cut them out. Another I put them together while I watched CSI and part of The Eleventh Hour. The most time consuming part, I thought, was cutting them out. I will be filling them with the petals that I talked about in a previous post. I think that they turned out nice. I can not wait to see the photo of the rose petals showering us as we walk down the aisle.

2 comments:

gangsta bride said...

i love it. so simple and easy. it reminds me of those paper cups we used to make when we were kids.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.