Sunday, March 23, 2008

Me? Am I really 35?


Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to Dana. Happy birthday to me.
I actually turned 35 on March 20th, but am celebrating all weekend with family and friends. On Friday, I went to the Cheesecake Factory with some girlfriends and sorority sisters. It was fun after I got past pouting with the restaurant manager, about him saying that we would have to wait 80 minutes to a table was ready after I was quoted 60 earlier in the day. Needless to say the pouting worked and he sat us down earlier. It was an enjoyable meal, filled with conversation, laughter and sharing new foods (some people had not eaten there before). After the dinner, we went to see Tyler Perry's new movie Meet the Browns. It was great movie, I think that I laughed the entire time. I really enjoyed myself. It is always nice to spend time with people that you really care about and love.
(I love the picture of the cupcakes. This is what I want for my wedding. If I can just get my mom and fiance to agree.)

No comments: