Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Whose wedding is this anyway?

I love that show on the Style channel called, "Whose Wedding is it Anyway?". In this short time of planning my wedding, I sometimes feel like that. Have you ever noticed that when you are planning for your wedding ( if you have not planned one yet...get ready) everyone has an opinion. Everyone from your friends, bridesmaids, church members, parents and yes even your fiance (oops, I guess he should have a say) has something to say. I have ideas on what I want to do, and yea I might be moving a little slow at this point. Heck, I have 13 months....well a little under that. I know that my wedding day will be here before I know it, but I want to savor every moment of it. I want to enjoy the day that I pick out my table linens, discover the fabric for my bridesmaid's dresses, find the perfect saying to put inside of Chucks' ring and going shopping with my mother to find my dream wedding dress. I want to make this MY ( should I say our ) wedding and not what everyone else wants it to be.

No comments: