Tuesday, August 12, 2008

242 Days to Go!!


242 days to go and still alot to do. Let's see what is left to do this month according to The Knot....


  • Finalize guest list - This will be done by the end of the month.

  • Announce engagement in the paper - We do not take out engagement pictures until September 7 so this would not be done probably November.

  • Book band or DJ- Working on this and hope to have this done and finalized by the end of the month.

  • Start looking at registering for gifts- Have not even thought about doing this yet. Isn't it to soon?

  • Make sure that your maid or matron of honor and best man know what is expected of them- I guess I thought this was common sense..but I will make sure that they know.

  • Choose a florist- Working on this.

  • Call hotels and block out a set of rooms for them- Have not even started looking into this. I guess I should make this a priority since most of the Broomjumpinggroom's family will be coming from out of town.

  • Book a baker and pay a deposit- Have one more cake tasting this week and will make a final decision by the end of the week.

  • Purchase and send out save-the-date cards- We will be sending these out at the end of November since they are going to be holiday cards with one of our engagement pictures on them.

I will get these things done plus all of my arts and craft projects. When we first got engaged it looked like I had so much time. Yet, right..before I know I will be walking down the aisle.

No comments: