Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wedding Weekend Part II: The Cake


Well after my fun day with my bridesmaids, I went cake tasting with my MOH and my mother on Sunday. This is one of two to three that I plan on attending. We went with out mouths set to eat some yummy, yummy cake. When we walked in Ms. Judy's home it smelled so good it was hard to concentrate on the design of the cake. We made it through it. We all had opinions about the cake and how it should look. We kinda of collaborated on one idea. Ms. Judy made me a little cake to take with me and taste. I could not wait to get back to my mom's to eat some. It was totally worth the wait, it was so soft and smooth and the icing was so creamy with the right amount of sweetness. I am not going to make a decision yet, but I like the design and the taste of Ms. Judy's cake. I have one more tasting next week, I will let you know how it goes.