Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1 Month To Go!!!

Today is the official one month mark until I wed my broomjumpinggroom. I remember when I first started planning the day seem so far away and now it is just around the corner. People keep asking me if I am excited or nervous, I am neither. I am tired. I am tired of the questions and I am tired of trying to get all the pieces together so that I can have be perfect day that I have imagined. Wedding planning is no joke and I see why people hire a wedding planner. I would not have it any other way than planning and creating the wedding that I wanted. Plus the time I have spent with my mom through this is priceless. I am sure as the date gets closer I will be filled with a flood of emotions, since I was the one bawling when I got engaged. These last few weeks until the big day, I am going to enjoy it because I plan on only doing this once.



PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!! HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT ONE!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

congrats!!! it does fly by :)