Monday, March 9, 2009

I Love Ebay

I should call this blog "My Ebay Wedding". I found some great finds on Ebay for my wedding. I have saved so much money with purchasing from the vendors on there. Here are some of my recent finds.



I wanted my bridesmaids to have a flower balls to carry down the aisle instead of regular bouquets. I was going to have the person who is making my flower create them, but we decided it would be cheaper to purchase some already made. The ones that I found at Jo-Ann's and Michael's were between $8-10 a piece. I thought that was a bit much. I found these lovelies for $3.48 a piece.


Most people want additional pictures taken at wedding. I could not find cameras that were under $3.00 until I went to Ebay and found these for $1.69 a piece. I will have 30 tables at the reception, but to cut down on developing cost I only purchased 15 of cameras.


I have been looking for months for the groomsmen and ushers ties for the wedding. My broomjumpinggroom, who is very frugal, said that all of the ties that I picked out were nice but he was not going to pay $20.00 for a tie. I searched and negotiated with a seller on Ebay and got all the ties that I needed for the wedding for $7.35 a piece.



Go Ebay!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those wonderful insights. I have realized that you can also be practical when completing the accessories needed on your wedding day.. It has enlightened me a lot after reading your post. Thanks!

Hannah said...

Wow!! what an awesome buy on the ties!!