Many brides today are having custom wedding drinks at there weddings. These drinks show the couples uniqueness and creativity. If you want a custom wedding drink, where do you start? Here is a listing of things that you can do to make a custom wedding drink for your special day.
- Try to match your signature drink with your wedding theme. For a summer-themed wedding, for example, you may want to go with a mojito or a fruity drink like a mango martini.
- You can also match colors from your wedding with the color of your signature drink, like a blue martini for example. Experiment with different combinations of ingredients to come up with the right shade.
- Once you have your drink picked out you can also create a unique name for your cocktail. For example, instead of watermelon martini, call it a Ginatini or Lauratini. Nicknames can also be used.
- It is also OK to have more than one signature drink, such as a martini menu or one for the bride and one for the groom.
- For the reception have printed signs in frames placed on the bar announcing your signature drink so your guests are aware of it. You could also have menus printed if you are having more than one signature drink.
- If the bar staff is talented and daring enough, have them build a martini glass pyramid on the bar filled with your signature drink.
- Work with your caterer, wedding planner or wait staff to come up with ideas.
- Don’t be afraid to spend some time researching signature drinks. Get a few friends together at your place, break out the bottles and start mixing drinks.
Good luck with the creation that you make. I am sure that you will have fun taste testing it all.
Information found here