Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Flip Flop Fairy

My fiance saw me come in the other day with a bag full of flip flops. He was mortified because he stated that I already had all of those colors. I stated to him that they were for some people that wanted some flip flops designed. He was happy to know that all of those shoes would not be adding to my already massive shoes collection and asked if I was "The Flip Flop Fairy". I smartly said." Maybe I can be." Below are some of my recent creations, from the self-proclaimed Flip-Flop Fairy.




These were made for a friend who recently joined a sorority and their colors are red and white. The elephant was added since it her sororities mascot.


This was a trial of what I am going to make for my bridesmaids to wear at the reception. The color is not showing that well, but the ribbon is brown with aqua polka dots.


These are just another pair that I made for a friend who needs these colors to go with an outfit.

I am currently working on a pair for a beach wedding and one for a lady who wants a pair to go with a summer outfit. I will photos of those were I get done with them.






No comments: