Saturday, May 31, 2008

Channel your internal Carrie

Yippy!!! I saw Sex and the City the movie this weekend with my friend Ginger. It was wonderful. I will not tell much of the movie, since some of you may not have seen it yet. I do not want to ruin it for you. It was a great movie. It got me thinking about several things, like friends and fashion.












Do you have a Charlotte, Miranda and/or a Samantha in your life? When I watched the movie I could not help to think about my friends. I have each of these ladies in my life. I appreciate all the differences that these ladies have. They each add something different to my live. I really do not know what I would do without my Charlotte's thirst for life, my Miranda's level headiness and my Samantha's spunk.




Let's talk about the fashion. The screen was like eye candy with all of the fashion that Sex and the City ladies wore. I wish that I was on the set to just touch the clothing, purses and shoes glorious shoes.





Here are all the ladies in their wedding couture. These dress are fabulous. Check out The Bride's Cafe to read a great article about the floral designer from the movie.





I love these Jimmy Choo shoes. These shoes are similar to the ones that the ladies wore in the movie.


I want this Louis Vuitton bag. This is like the one that Jennifer Hudson character carried in the movie. I do not have one like this. If you do not have one either you can rent one from one of my favorite website Bag Barrow or Steal.


Channel your inter Carrie through your friends and fashion and you to can have a fabulous life in whatever city that you live in.

No comments: