Monday, July 14, 2008

Congrats Rachel!!


On Friday, a couple of friends and I celebrated Rachel's impending marriage. We took her out to dinner and gave her a mini-bridal shower. She is getting married on August 8, 2008 ( Which is a lucky day in Asian culture. Her hubby to be is asian and requested the date.) in her destination wedding in Mexico. Since she was having a beach wedding, I made her a pair of flip-flops to wear with her gown. She was so excited about getting her flip-flops. I guess now it makes since to her why I was asking what her dress looked like. Congrats Rachel!! I can not wait to see the pictures from her beach wedding and to celebrate with her at her reception that she is having when she gets back.

What a cool tattoo!! It looks good with her flip-flop.






Since I have received some inquires about the flip-flops I have opened my own Esty store. Click here to check out The Flip Flop Fairy.




No comments: