Saturday, July 12, 2008

I Have Been Tagged...Again

Well, ladies I have been tagged by Jennifer . Her rules are that you have to make your own six word memoir title. The rules are as follows:
  • Write title of your own memoir in 6 words.
  • Post it to your blog.
  • Link the person who tagged you.
  • Tag 5 more people.

Sometimes I think this game is more work that when we were kids running around chasing one another. Well, then again I think I rather use my mind and wit and exercise by fingers instead of running around trying to hit someone.

Well, here goes my title:

"Still Standing; In Her Flip-Flops"

When I thought about this title, I kinda chuckled to myself. I thought about all the things that I can do in favorite shoe the flip flop. I can argue in a business meeting, walk several miles, clean my house, wash my car and so much more. Flip-flops are bendable and colorful, thus they can be cleaned up and stylish...kinda like me. When life gets me dirty I can always clean up my stylish self, like you can do with flips flops and still be standing. They are versatile like my personality and my wardrobe.

I am going to tag, Kate, Budget Savvy Bride, Introverted Bride, The Bona Fide Preppy Bride, and Tayia.

No comments: