Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Sister, Sister" Gets Married

Actress Tia Mowry, from shows Sister, Sister and The Game, married longtime sweetheart actor Cory Hardrict, from Lincoln Heights, on April 20, 2008 at the Four Seasons Biltmore Resort in Santa Barbara, California. The couple made their union official after 7 years of dating, when they exchanged vows in front of 170 guest.












The bride comment that, " When you declare it in front of the people that you love, it just renews the whole relationship."
(Pictures from InStyle Weddings)

2 comments:

Ellen Mint said...

I'm really digging her dress. Except for maybe the shoulder ruffle, but I don't get this ruffle fad.

Kate said...

I love the dress she chose! She has always been sooo gorgeous. I loved that show!

I love the shoulder ruffle!