Thursday, July 24, 2008

Let The Music Play

Well, I have thought about it. I know some people think that favors are stupid, but I think that they are one the best things to get at a wedding. It allows you to remember, that persons special day. Some of the best favors that I have received are bookmarks and CD. I think that I am going to make a CD for my wedding, since the Broomjumpinggroom and myself love music. I am having a hard time in selecting what songs to put on the CD. Here are some of the songs that I am considering:

I think I could go on and on, but I am sure there are some songs I have not heard in years that I would like to put on the CD as well. I think that I am going to email my bridal party and ask them their favorite slow jams. What are yours? Share and reply to this post.

No comments: