Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Flashback




I know that this is a wedding blog, but I am digressing.The new series of 90210 has started. I am a fan of the old series and watched it up until the show went off the air in the early 90's. I watched the new series and I might give it a try, since tonight was the first night. It has some of the same sexiness and cattiness as the old one. I am hoping that some of the old characters show up, since they already have Kelly and Brenda back on the show. Well I will see how I feel as the weeks progress if I enjoy it just as much as the old series. Did you watch it? If so what do you think?
PS: The old series comes on nightly on Soap Network. Check your local listings for times.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

I loved the OG 90210, but I wasn't loving this one too much. I'll give it one more week...